Saturday, August 28, 2010

Unfertility Guest Posts

I haven't posted here for a while. A lot of you wondered where I went. Short answer: I had a baby. And I didn't have any infertility rants anymore.

But in revisiting what I've written here, well, there's some honest stuff. And I don't want it to just disappear or be forgotten, because there's a whole lot of people still going through this and they need a place to read and share and realize that they are not alone.

So: I will be accepting guest Unfertility posts. If you have a reason why infertility sucks, and you want to post it on Unfertility either anonymously or credited to you, please email your rant to me at unfertility at gmail dot com. I make no promises that things will get put up quickly, though.

1 comment:

Chon said...

I loved your original posts. So what happened? Did it go au natural? You had a great way with words you could still post about motherhood and remind us that not everyone is a smug fertile!